Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Days 28-29: Barcelona HOSPITALITY shoots Gaudi

Cristina and Ferron took hospitality to an entirely new level! I met them through my friend Francesca (from Milan). They turned out to be two of the nicest people on the planet! They had a hip flat in downtown Barcelona with a chill patio scene. Our midnight meals were something that we enjoyed together.





Cristina and Ferron were aslo incredibly helpful in pointing me towards Gudi's wild architectural achievements that fill this town with some curiously curvy creations.







[video to come]

Before my trip even started, people were warning me about pick pockets on this street filled with crazy performers:

[video to come]



The colorful eye candy in Barcelona's fresh market's was no match for the flavors that this food catered to my pallet. Yum!



I left Barcelona wondering if I might one day study Spanish near this town. I think that it would be quite possible to study here for three months (and of course, climb in Rodellar as much as humanly possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment